Are you looking for some new, engaging projects for your students to do in the new school year? If so, try an animated video project, a green screen video project, or both!
In this webinar you’ll learn everything you need to know to get started making animated videos and green screen videos in your classroom. You can use the principles demonstrated in this webinar to create engaging video projects for students of all ages.
In the webinar you’ll see how you can make animated videos and green screen videos using iPads, Chromebooks, Windows, and Mac.
What You’ll Learn in This Webinar
- How to make green screen videos.
- How to make animated videos even if you can’t draw.
- The best tools for making animated videos and green screen videos.
- Tips for creating the best lighting and sound recording environment.
- Where to get pre-made artwork to use in animated videos.
- Video project planning steps.
- How to responsibly publish your students’ video projects.
When is it? What’s included in registration?
- The live webinar is at 4pm ET on August 15th. It will be recorded for those who cannot attend the live session.
- Live Q&A
- Access to the recording of the live broadcast.
- Digital handouts.
- PD certificate