Learn how you can use VR and AR in your classroom!
Take a look at any ed tech blog or magazine today and you’re bound to see an article about virtual reality or augmented reality. You might think that these are new technologies but they’ve actually been used in education for more than two decades. But today it is easier and cheaper than ever to bring virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) into your classroom. In this webinar you will learn how you can use these powerful technologies in your classroom.
Join me live on June 7th at 4pm ET!
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The difference between VR and AR.
- Research-based applications of VR and AR in education.
- The material requirements for using virtual and augmented reality.
- How to make augmented reality experiences.
- Where to find and how to make virtual reality experiences.
You should join this webinar if:
- You’ve heard about VR and AR but you’re not sure which is which.
- You want to find new ways to engage your students in learning about science, social studies, art, math, or language arts.
- You want clear guidance on how to start using VR or AR in your classroom.
Your registration includes:
- Live webinar on June 7th at 4pm ET.
- It will be recorded for those who register but cannot attend live.
- Access to the webinar recording.
- Digital handouts.
- PD certificate.
Questions? – Complete the form below and I’ll get back to you ASAP.