From keeping track of the websites you bookmark to keeping track of your to-do list to scheduling appointments, Google Keep and Google Calendar have you covered. In this webinar you will learn how to use these powerful tools to bring order to the task lists in your professional and personal life. This webinar will also teach you how to use Google Keep to organize your online research and use that organization in your writing. Finally, you’ll see how Google Keep and Google Calendar can help you reach goals that you set for yourself personally and professionally.
This webinar will be held live at 4pm Eastern Time on April 11th. Register today! A recording will be available to those who cannot attend the live session.
Five Things You Can Learn in This Webinar:
1. How to use Google Keep to organize bookmarks.
2. Creating appointment slots in Google Calendars.
3. Creating and sharing task lists through Google Keep.
4. How to manage multiple calendars without losing your mind.
5. Methods for using Google Keep & Calendar to help you reach your goals.