In this one hour recorded webinar you will learn how to create and complete five video projects that can be done in almost any classroom. You’ll learn how your students can make animated videos, make documentary-style videos, and instructional videos. Examples from real students and teachers are shared in the webinar.
In addition to the how-to element of the webinar we briefly cover planning, assessment, and privacy concerns.
The cost for this webinar is $20 which includes unlimited streaming of the webinar recording, handouts, and a PD certificate.
This is an on-demand webinar recording. You can view it whenever you like as often as you like.
Five things you will learn in this webinar:
1. How to plan a video project. A planning template is included as part of your registration.
2. How to create animated videos, documentary-style videos, and instructional videos.
3. Discover and use public domain and Creative Common licensed media.
4. How to safely share videos in K-12 environments.
5. Ideas for assessing students’ videos.
Who is this webinar for?
- Anyone who has ever wanted to try making videos with their students.
- Teachers who have tried making videos before, but didn’t get the results they wanted.
- Anyone who is short on time and wants to get a handful of new project ideas and demonstrations.