Over the last few months Google rolled-out a bunch of new features and settings in Google Classroom. Join me for a live webinar on September 18th to learn what’s new in Google Classroom, what’s changed, and how you can use Google Classroom to stay organized throughout the school year.
In this webinar you’ll also learn how to use Google Calendar and Google Keep to organize and maintain your schedule in the new school year.
By popular demand, I’m offering this as an encore presentation of the same webinar that I hosted a few weeks ago.
Five Key Things You’ll Learn In This Webinar:
1. How to streamline your workflow through Google Classroom.
2. How to organize and share resources with students.
3. How to keep track of goals (yours and your students’) through Google Keep and Calendar.
4. How to manage multiple course calendars without losing your mind.
5. How to streamline meetings and meeting scheduling.
Your Registration Includes:
- Live webinar on September 18th at 7pm Eastern Time
- Live Q&A opportunities included.
- Access to the recording of the webinar.
- The recording will be emailed to you if you cannot attend the live session.
- Digital handouts.