Google Earth and Google Maps can be powerful tools in many subject areas, if you know how to use them. In this webinar you will learn how to use Google Earth and Google Maps in social studies, language arts, science, physical education, and mathematics (elementary level) lessons.
Five Things You Can Learn in This Webinar
1. How to create multimedia maps.
2. How to build virtual tours.
3. How to collaboratively create multimedia maps.
4. How to map data.
5. Options for multimedia mapping with students who don’t have email or Google accounts.
- Live on October 17th at 4pm ET
- Available as a recording on October 18th.
Certificates & Handouts
Your registration includes access to the live webinar, unlimited access to the webinar recording, digital handouts, and a PD certificate.