From creating and scoring meaningful formative assessments to organizing school events, Google Forms and Google Sheets are powerful tools to help you get things done. But you need to know where to start. That’s why I created this webinar.
If you’ve ever read about or seen a neat use of Google Forms or Google Sheets and thought, “I want to do that,” this webinar is for you.
When you watch this recorded webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Create self-grading assessments.
- Develop self-paced video review activities.
- Streamline the creation and delivery of personalized email to students and parents.
- Organize extracurricular club and volunteer rosters.
- Create a rubric in Google Sheets and email feedback from the rubric.
You should register if:
- You’re new to using Google Forms and Google Sheets.
- It has been a while since you last used Google Forms or Google Sheets.
- Have you tried the exciting features have been added in the last six months?
What’s included when you register?
- Unlimited access to the webinar recording.
- PD certificate
- Discount code to save 50% when you register for my complete G Suite for Teachers course.