Updated for the new school year!
Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality are exciting technologies that can be used to create engaging, memorable learning experiences for our students.
You might think that these are new technologies but they’ve actually been used in education for more than two decades. But today it is easier and cheaper than ever to bring virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) into your classroom.
In this webinar you will learn how you can get started using augmented reality and virtual reality in your classroom.
Five Things You Can Learn in This Webinar
- The differences between AR and VR.
- How to create AR and VR experiences.
- Research on the benefits of AR and VR in education.
- The best AR and VR apps for beginners.
- Solutions to common quirks with AR and VR apps.
When is it? What’s Included?
- Live on August 29th at 4pm ET
- Access to the recording of the live webinar.
- Digital handouts
- PD certificate