The Internet is bigger than most students think it is. Too often our students don’t get beyond the first few pages of search results before declaring, “Google has nothing about this!” In Ten Search Strategies Students Need To Know you will learn why informational searches are the hardest types of Internet searches for students to conduct. You will learn how to help students break-down complex search topics into manageable pieces and then put the whole picture together. You’ll learn how to help your students save students tons of time by thinking before searching. And you’ll learn how to develop instructional search challenge activities to use with students of any age.
This webinar recording is available on-demand. You can watch it whenever you like and as often as you like.
Certificate and Handouts
Your registration includes unlimited access to the webinar recording, digital handouts including an infographic about search strategies, and a PD certificate.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The types of searches that give students the most trouble and why they are so difficult.
- How to get students beyond the first pages of Google results.
- The search tools students often overlook.
- Why search isn’t just typing or speaking into a search engine.
- How to plan a search lesson for students of all ages.