Updated for the 2019-20 School Year!
Start the new school year with a refresher on the search strategies that students need to know how to use to get beyond the first page of Google search results.
If you have ever had a student declare, “Google has nothing about this!” you need to join this webinar.
In this webinar you will learn how to help students break-down complex search topics into manageable pieces and then put the whole picture together. You’ll learn how to help your students save students tons of time by thinking before searching. And you’ll learn how to develop instructional search challenge activities to use with students of any age.
What You’ll Learn
- How to create engaging search lessons.
- How to use overlooked, powerful search tools.
- The benefits of using alternative search engines.
- Tools to show students how easily information is manipulated.
- How to help students structure a search session.
- What motivates students to dig deeper into search results.
When is it? What’s included?
- Live on August 22nd at 4pm ET! It will be recorded for those who cannot attend the live broadcast.
- Live Q&A
- Access to the recording of the live broadcast.
- Digital handouts.
- PD Certificate