Throughout the last year I have hosted dozens of professional development webinars. For this Thanksgiving/ Black Friday sale I’ve put my six most popular professional development webinars into one bundle. When you purchase this bundle you’ll get the video recordings of the webinars and the handouts that go with them. Purchased individually these webinars would cost a total of $120. Buy the bundle and you’ll get them all for just $47!
Six Webinars Included in This Black Friday Package:
- 5 Video Projects for Nearly Every Classroom
- 10 Search Strategies Students Need to Know
- Google Forms & Sheets for Beginners
- Get Organized With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Keep
- Introduction to AR & VR in Education (only available in this bundle)
- 5 Ways to Blend Technology into Outdoor Lessons (only available in this bundle)
- Every webinar is one hour long. Every webinar is accompanied by PDF handouts that you can download.
- 5 Video Projects for Nearly Every Classroom: In this webinar you’ll learn how to create and conduct five video projects in your classroom. You’ll learn about screencasting, one-take videos, animated videos, audio slideshows, and documentaries. This webinar also discusses common copyright concerns for classrooms.
- 10 Search Strategies Students Need to Know: This is my most popular webinar of all time! In this webinar you’ll learn not only the strategies that kids need to know, but also some methods you can use to help students implement those strategies.
- Google Forms & Sheets for Beginners: If you’re new to using G Suite for Education, this webinar is a must for you. You’ll learn how to use Google Forms & Sheets to help you complete routine tasks more efficiently. You’ll also see how you can create multimedia quizzes and self-guided review through Google Forms.
- Get Organized With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Keep: This webinar was so popular that I had to host it twice at the beginning of the school year. In this webinar you will learn about the new features of Google Classroom that were added for 2018-19. You’ll also learn how to organize your schedule and your students’ schedules through the use of Google Calendar and Google Keep.
- Introduction to AR & VR in Education: If you’ve heard people talking about augmented reality or virtual reality and thought, “I need to learn more about how this works in classrooms,” then this is the webinar for you. This webinar provides an overview of the development of AR & VR technologies and their applications for education.
- 5 Ways to Blend Technology into Outdoor Lessons: Modern technology is mobile. Take advantage of that mobility by incorporating technology into outdoor lessons. In this webinar you’ll learn about geocaching, digital mapping, augmented reality, recording nature observations, and fitness activity tracking.
SALE ENDS ON TUESDAY!
Nice Things People Have Said About My Webinars
Thank you for a most informative and practical webinar this afternoon. Although I knew many (not all) of the points you were making, the way that you presented them offered new perspectives on how to use the strategies and I felt that your use of examples added to my knowledge base. Although I receive information from FreeTech4Teachers via email, twitter, and Facebook, I have never “attended” one of your webinars. After today, that will change. Thank your for the best hour of my day today! – Barbara O’Berry
Hi Richard, Thanks again for training. I’m starting to feel comfortable with the basics at least and as I continue using the platform, I’m sure I will catch on even quicker. When you get a chance, could I get a certificate of the hours? Thanks, my instructional technology license requires the PD hours. Thanks again, and I’m sure I will be taking another training with you.
I’d take another course from you anytime. You are very knowledgeable, and your experience in the classroom “makes it real.” Thanks so much,
Again, thank you very much for this wonderful course. I will have to train teachers in the coming year and this will be very useful.It was a very enjoyable experience and I will be on the look for more training opportunities from you.