Throughout the last year I have hosted dozens of professional development webinars. For this Thanksgiving/ Black Friday sale I’ve put eight of my popular professional development webinars into one bundle. When you purchase this bundle you’ll get the video recordings of the webinars and the handouts that go with them. Purchased individually these webinars would cost a total of $200. Buy the bundle during this sale and you’ll get them all for just $97!
Eight Webinars Included in This Package:
- 5 Fun Formative Assessment Methods
- 5 Video Projects for Almost Every Classroom
- Google Earth & Maps – More Than Just Social Studies
- Ten Search Strategies Students Need to Know Now!
- Intro to Green Screens and Animations
- Get Organized With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Keep
- Introduction to AR & VR in Education
- 5 Ways to Blend Technology into Outdoor Lessons (only available in this bundle)
- Every webinar is one hour long. Every webinar is accompanied by PDF handouts that you can download.
- 5 Video Projects for Nearly Every Classroom: In this webinar you’ll learn how to create and conduct five video projects in your classroom. You’ll learn about screencasting, one-take videos, animated videos, audio slideshows, and documentaries. This webinar also discusses common copyright concerns for classrooms.
- 10 Search Strategies Students Need to Know: This is my most popular webinar of all time! In this webinar you’ll learn not only the strategies that kids need to know, but also some methods you can use to help students implement those strategies.
- Intro to Green Screens & Animation: This goes into more detail on green screen and animation than the 5 Video Projects webinar (listed above). In this webinar you’ll learn everything you need to know to get started making animated videos and green screen videos in your classroom. You’ll see how you can make animated videos and green screen videos using iPads, Chromebooks, Windows, and Mac.
- Google Earth & Maps – More Than Social Studies: Google Earth and Google Maps can be powerful tools in many subject areas, if you know how to use them. In this webinar you will learn how to use Google Earth and Google Maps in social studies, language arts, science, physical education, and mathematics (elementary level) lessons. Learn more here.
- Get Organized With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Keep: This webinar was so popular that I had to host it twice at the beginning of the school year. In this webinar you will learn about the new features of Google Classroom that were added for 2019-20. You’ll also learn how to organize your schedule and your students’ schedules through the use of Google Calendar and Google Keep.
- Five Fun Formative Assessment Methods: This webinar goes beyond the typical Kahoot and GimKit games that you might already be using in your classroom. In the webinar I cover the qualities to look for in a good formative assessment and what research tells us about best formative assessment practices. Strategies shared in this webinar can be adapted for any K-12 classroom including those that don’t have computers or tablets for every student.
Nice Things People Have Said About These Webinars
Thank you for a most informative and practical webinar this afternoon. Although I knew many (not all) of the points you were making, the way that you presented them offered new perspectives on how to use the strategies and I felt that your use of examples added to my knowledge base. Although I receive information from FreeTech4Teachers via email, twitter, and Facebook, I have never “attended” one of your webinars. After today, that will change. Thank your for the best hour of my day today! – Barbara O’Berry
Hi Richard, Thanks again for training. I’m starting to feel comfortable with the basics at least and as I continue using the platform, I’m sure I will catch on even quicker. When you get a chance, could I get a certificate of the hours? Thanks, my instructional technology license requires the PD hours. Thanks again, and I’m sure I will be taking another training with you.
I’d take another course from you anytime. You are very knowledgeable, and your experience in the classroom “makes it real.” Thanks so much,
Again, thank you very much for this wonderful course. I will have to train teachers in the coming year and this will be very useful.It was a very enjoyable experience and I will be on the look for more training opportunities from you.