Last week I was asked if I could make a video about the process of adding apps to Edmodo. That video is embedded below. For annotated screenshots of the process, please see this post. To learn even more about Edmodo, check out EdmodoCon 2014 online next week.
Here are the most popular posts of the week from Free Technology for Teachers:
1. Ten Popular Ed Tech Tools That Were Updated This Summer
2. Three Things to do With QR Codes On Back-to-School Night
3. A Handful of Google Calendar Tutorials for Teachers
4. Blendspace Joins Wikispaces and TES – Premium Features Now Free!
5. How to Use Google Slides to Organize Research
6. Math Slicer – Fun Alternatives to Math Flashcards
7. MultCloud Provides a Single Dashboard for All of Your Cloud Storage Accounts