At one point or another every teacher has asked for volunteers and not had any hands raised. In that case using a random name selection tool is an easy way to choose students to call on. And for those times when all of your students raise their hands for something fun, a random name selector is a convenient tool to have at your disposal too. In the video below I demonstrate how to use Classtools.net’s Random Name Picker and Fruit Machine to randomly select names.
Here are this week’s most popular posts on Free Technology for Teachers:
1. Engage Students in History With Fake Facebook and Fake SMS
2. How to Use the Random Name Selection Tools on Classtools.net
3. Lesson Plans and a Road Map for Teaching Search Strategies
4. Join Me for An Afternoon of Free Webinars About Google Apps
5. Plickers 2.0 is Coming Soon!
6. 4 Ways to Transform Student Projects with ThingLink for Video
7. Paper Toys and Video Creation