For the last few months I have been sharing Tackk with teachers at every conference I visit. Tackk is a free tool for creating blogs and digital portfolios. It’s easy to use and it allows you to maintain multiple blogs and portfolios in one account. In the video embedded below I provide a demonstration of how to get started using Tackk.
Tackk can also be used to create and distribute assignments. Visit the Tackk Edu page to see a showcase examples of using Tackk to create and distribute assignments to students.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Great Tools for Informal Assessment
2. Two Tools for Turning Outlines Into Mind Maps
3. Frequently Overlooked Google Search Tools and Strategies
4. 75 Practical Ed Tech Tips Videos
5. How to Search for Publicly Shared Google Documents
6. 5 TED-Ed Lessons on How the Human Body Works
7. Insert Graphs and Equations Into Google Docs and Forms
Subscribers to the PracticalEdTech.com newsletter receive a discount on registration. Please send me an email if you need the discount code sent to you again.