Twisted Wave is an online service (iPad app also available) for creating and editing audio tracks. One of the best features of Twisted Wave is that you can save your recordings directly to your Google Drive account. In the video embedded below I provide an overview of Twisted Wave’s basic features. In addition to the features that I demonstrate there are options for editing multiple tracks, creating loops, and fading sounds.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. 10 Charts Comparing Popular Ed Tech Tools
2. 10 Good Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms Add-ons for Teachers
3. 60 Second Lessons on the Presidents of the United States
4. Twisted Wave – Create Audio Recordings Online to Save in Google Drive
5. Three Good Ways to Use Socrative In Your Classroom
6. PlayMessenger: Supervising Children on the Digital Playground
7. An Overview of Important Basic YouTube Settings for Teachers
The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp being held on July 13 &14. The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp is a two day, hands-on learning experience for teachers. This year’s event is being held in downtown Portland, Maine just a few blocks from the ocean, great dining, and iconic lighthouses. Register by April 16th to save $50 on registration.