There are many uses for Google Forms in classrooms. I’ve used Google Forms to create review quizzes, surveys, and sign-up sheets. This week I discovered a new use for Google Forms. That is using Google Forms to create a check-in/ check-out system for items in a classroom library. You can do this with the help of a Google Forms add-on called CheckItOut. In the video embedded below I demonstrate how to use CheckItOut.
Here are this week’s most popular posts on FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. 5 Tools for Creating Multimedia Quizzes – A Comparison Chart
2. Create a Simple Check-out/ Check-in System With Google Forms
3. Create a Lab / Room Scheduler in Google Sheets
4. Office Lens – Digitize Handwritten Notes and Diagrams
5. How to Create a Multimedia Timeline on HSTRY
6. 5 Email Etiquette Tips for Students – Some for Teachers Too
7. Crash Course and SciShow for Kids
The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp is being held on July 13 &14. The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp is a two day, hands-on learning experience for teachers. This year’s event is being held in downtown Portland, Maine just a few blocks from the ocean, great dining, and iconic lighthouses. Register by April 16th to save $50 on registration.