As I’ve mentioned many times over the years, creating comics is one of my favorite ways to get reluctant writers interested in writing short stories. For many of those students creating a comic strip does not seem as intimidating as simply writing a story from scratch. Make Beliefs Comix is a multilingual comic strip creation service that makes it easy to get students started developing comics. Through Make Beliefs Comix students can create comic strips online without needing to register on the site. Make Beliefs Comix also provides teachers with a wealth of printable templates to use in classrooms that do not have enough computers or tablets for every student to use.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Great Google Drive Add-ons for Teachers – A PDF Handout
2. Six Styles of Classroom Video Projects – A Handout
3. More Than 500,000 Historical Video Clips
4. Create Short Stories and More on Make Beliefs Comix
5. 7 Good Options for Building Digital Portfolios – A PDF Handout
6. Now Take Notes on Drive Videos with VideoNot.es
7. EduSync’s TeacherCal Helps You Plan and Organize Lessons
Coming soon – A new course on blogging.