AnswerGarden is a neat service that allows you to quickly create and distribute open-ended poll questions. It’s a great tool for group brainstorming and for quickly gathering responses to short questions that you pose to your students. In the video embedded below I demonstrate how to create a poll and gather feedback through AnswerGarden.
Nine other good feedback tools are featured in this playlist.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. 15 Good Tools for Quickly Gathering Feedback from Students
2. EDPuzzle Now Has a Google Classroom Integration
3. Chronas – Interactive Historical Map and Data Sets
4. Fake or Real? – A Fun Google Search Challenge
5. Four Google Apps Updates You Might Have Missed This Week
6. A Great List of Web Tools That Don’t Require Registration
7. Create Interactive Year-in-Review Timelines
By popular request, I am offering a new section of my online course Getting Going With GAFE. The course carries a graduate credit option. The first meeting is on January 5th. All registration information can be seen here. Remember, subscribers to the Practical Ed Tech newsletter receive a discount on courses.