Whenever you get a new computer there is a bit of an adjustment period while learning the nuances of that new computer and or operating system. If you find yourself with a new Chromebook for the 2016/2017 school year, you may go through a bit of an adjustment period. To help you go trough that adjustment as quickly as possible, I have created a short tutorial video that covers five basic tips for new Chromebook users. That video is embedded below.
The questions that are answered in the video above include:
1. How do I change the background picture on my Chromebook?
2. Where do files go when I save them on my Chromebook?
3. How do I access files without an internet connection?
4. Where do I find the app for X on my Chromebook?
5. How do I add new apps to my Chromebook?
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. ScratchMath – Great Ideas for Using Scratch in Elementary Math
2. Handy, Overlooked YouTube Features
3. Vizia – Create Interactive Video Quizzes
4. A New Lesson Plan Tool for Google Docs
5. 5 Tips for New Chromebook Users
6. Create Animated Videos & More With Animatron
7. My SimpleShow Offers a Good Way to Create Explanatory Videos