Students can use Duolingo’s Tinycards service to study just about any topic. Tinycards are essentially multimedia flashcards with a few quiz questions interspersed between them. The idea being that students will flip through a few digital flashcards then answer a question or two to test their recall of the topic at hand. In the following video I provide an overview of how students can use Duolingo’s Tinycards.
Here are the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Quick Key’s New Google Forms Add-on Makes It Easy to Send Grades to PowerSchool
2. A Student With Autism Explains Autism
3. Peaks and Valleys – An Interactive Story Map
4. How to Annotate Images on a Chromebook
5. Explore National Parks for Free In Person or Online
6. Plum’s Creaturizer – A Neat AR App to Get Kids Exploring Outdoors
7. 7 Good Resources for Teaching and Learning About Earth Day
Click here to learn how to bring me to your school or conference.