Everything you need to know to use G Suite for Education in your classroom.
Has your school recently made the switch to G Suite for Education? Do you need to get up to speed on G Suite for Education? If so, this is the course for you!
G Suite for Teachers is an on-demand course that was designed for teachers who are new to using the powerful the tools within G Suite for Education. In this course you’ll learn everything you need to know to feel comfortable using all of the core G Suite tools with your students. This course is more than just a series of “how to” videos. You’ll be provided with concrete examples of activities that you can use and adapt to use in your classroom. The cost for this ten module course is $97
G Suite for Teachers is an on-demand course. That means that you can start whenever you are ready. Each lesson contains a video (roughly 30 minutes long), a PDF outline to follow, and a suggested activity or two to try with your students. And if you get stuck at any time, just use the Q&A email form included in every module and I’ll be here to help you. You can stop, start, rewind, and re-watch the videos in each lesson as many times as you like. Your access to the lessons never expires.
- Streamlining your workflow through Google Classroom.
- Taking control of your inbox with Gmail hacks.
- Creating self-paced, self-grading assessments in Google Forms.
- Developing a classroom website with Google Sites.
- Organizing meetings with Google Calendar.
- Keeping track of bookmarks and notes with Google Keep.
- Making beautiful presentations in Google Slides.
- Creating guided reading activities in Google Docs.
Group Discounts Available!
Register five or more people from the same school and you’ll save 40%! Groups can register with purchase orders. Complete the form below to get a group registration started.
Have questions? Send a message below and I’ll get back to you right away.