The beginning of the new school year is a great time to introduce students to new web search strategies or review the ones they already know. The folks at Canva put together a nice infographic about search strategies. The infographic is based on a list of strategies that I posted a couple of years ago. The infographic is embedded below. You can also download it here.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers:
1. Two Good Random Name Selection Tools
2. Seven Web-based Tools for Delivering Flipped Lessons
3. Great Google Search Strategies Every Student Can Use – Infographic
4. PDF – A Round-up of Summer Updates to Google Apps, Drive, Maps, and G+
5. How to Have Students Practice Presentation Skills While Teaching You About Technology
6. Persuasion Map Helps Students Formulate Persuasive Essays
7. PDF – Ten Popular Ed Tech Tools That Were Updated This Summer
This week I am starting a new section of Blogs and Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders. Eight seats are available, click here to join.