I’ve previously used this space to show you how to use Google Drive to privately share videos. It is also possible to privately share videos through YouTube. In the video embedded below I provide a demonstration of how to privately share videos through YouTube.
As the end of the school year approaches there will be plenty of occasions to shoot videos of things like commencement ceremonies, school plays, and field days. Both the YouTube method and Google Drive method for sharing videos is a good option when you want to share with a limited audience.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Create Rubrics and Email Grades from a Google Spreadsheet
2. By Request – Five Options for Creating Videos on Chromebooks
3. Ten Sites and Apps to Inspire Creative Writing
4. Mystery Science – Great Science Lessons for Elementary School Students
5. Story Prompts – 20 Random(ish) Pictures at a Time
6. How to Privately Share Videos Through YouTube
7. Think Kit – A New Way to Create Diagrams on Your iPad
I am offering a three online courses this summer. Teaching History With Technology, Getting Going With GAFE, and Blogs & Social Media for Teachers & School Leaders. The next session of Getting Going With GAFE begins on June 2nd.