The end of the school year is here or will soon be here for many of us. While it is best to build digital portfolios over the course of a semester or school year, creating a digital portfolio at the end of the year is still a good way to collect and showcase examples of a student’s best work. Should you find yourself looking for a digital portfolio tool take a look at the ten options featured in my PDF handout embedded below or grab the Google Docs copy.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Create an Interactive Video Summary of the School Year
2. Great Tools for Creating Screencasts – A PDF Handout
3. More Than 100 Sets of Primary Source Documents for Students
4. How to Create a Biking or Walking Route Map in Google Maps
5. How to Create a Google Spaces Community
6. Geopedia – A Map & Wikipedia Mashup
7. How to Create an Interactive Series of Videos
- Only two tickets remain for the Practical Ed Tech BYOD Camp in July.
- Otus is sponsoring registration for three people, click here to learn more about that opportunity.
- Take a look at the online workshops I’m hosting throughout the spring and summer.
- The Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp is sold out! Email me to get on the waiting list.