Flippity is a great service that offers a handful of templates for creating flashcards, random name selectors, Jeopardy games, and progress trackers in Google Sheets. Flippity’s flashcard template can be used to create sets of image-based and text-based writing prompts. In the video embedded below I demonstrate how to use Flippity and Flickr together to create sets of image-based writing prompts.
Here are this week’s most popular posts on FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. A Fun Tool for Making Word Clouds in Fun Shapes
2. 15 Tools for Teaching History With Technology – A Handout
3. A Great Video Explanation of Onomatopoeia
4. 5 Ways to Create Mapped Stories
5. What Connects These Things? – A Search Lesson
6. Global Forest Change Explorer – Trends in Deforestation
7. 10 Sites and Apps for Vocabulary and Spelling Practice
- Take a look at the online workshops I’m hosting throughout the spring and summer.
- The Practical Ed Tech Chromebook and BYOD Camps are sold out! Email me to get on the waiting list.