Last week Padlet introduced a revamped version of their popular online corkboard tool. The core functions of Padlet are still the same, but the user interface has changed a little bit. The primary changes are in the way that you customize your Padlet boards. In the video that is embedded below I provide an overview of the new version of Padlet. Visit this post on FreeTech4Teachers.com for a run-down of five good ways to use Padlet in your classroom.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. How to Use the New Version of Padlet
2. Ten Good Video Channels for Science Students – Best of 2015-16 School Year
3. A Week of Presentations – A Slide of Slides
4. A TED-Ed Lesson on the Bill of Rights
5. Three Ways for Students to Compare the Sizes of Countries and States
6. Recording History With Students – Tools & Ideas
7. 300+ Ed Tech Tools Tutorials
- Take a look at the online workshops I’m hosting throughout the spring and summer.
- The Practical Ed Tech Chromebook and BYOD Camps are sold out! Email me to get on the waiting list.