Last week Evernote announced that the free plan they have offered for years is going to be changed later this month. Part of that change includes only allowing you to use Evernote on two devices. As I use three devices or more in the course of a typical week, the new Evernote free plan won’t work for me. So instead of using Evernote I’m going to start using Google Keep for bookmarking. Google Keep can be used on any device on which I sign into my Google Account. As you can see in the video embedded below, you can add labels to your Google Keep notes. Those labels can also be applied to bookmarks. All Google Keep notes and bookmarks can be shared with others.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Google Forms Can Now Automatically Grade Quizzes Without an Add-on
2. Google Cast for Education Gets Your Students on the Same Page
3. The Best Ways to Use Padlet – Examples from Teachers
4. How to Blend Images in Google Slides
5. The Classroom Bookshelf – A Blog of Literature Lesson Ideas
6. 7 Word Summary of ISTE 2016
7. Connect Your Classroom Through SeeSaw Connected Blogs
Take a look at the online workshops I’m hosting throughout the spring and summer.