Practical Ed Tech Tip of the Week – Getting Started With Remind (101)
Remind (formerly Remind 101) is a great service for keeping students and their parents informed of important class and school news. Through Remind students and their parents can sign-up to receive text messages from you. Through the service you can send messages from your computer or mobile device without students or parents seeing your personal cell phone number. If you would like to give Remind a try this year, the following playlist of videos will show you what you need to know to get started using the service.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Simple Google Search Tools and Strategies for Students
2. How to Insert Special Characters Into Google Documents
3. Math at Mount Rushmore
4. Best of the Web Fall 2014
5. Remind Launches a Chrome App for Communicating With Students and Their Parents
6. Poll Your Students With Google+ Polls
7. Math Chat – Solve Problems Together in Real Time
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.