Flippity is a service that was originally designed to help you create flashcards through Google Spreadsheets. Last week Flippity released a new option to use the service to create Jeopardy-style gameboards through Google Spreadsheets. In the video embedded I demonstrate how to use Flippity to create a Jeopardy-style gameboard.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. How to Create a Jeopardy-style Game in Google Spreadsheets
2. Nine Popular Student Response Tools Compared In One Chart
3. How to Use Padlet to Manage Tasks
4. How to Monitor the Devices Accessing Your Google Account
5. Video – How to Use Vocaroo and Remind to Distribute Instructions
6. Good Ideas for Using Augmented Reality in Elementary School Math and Reading
7. Seven Good Teaching Resources from the Library of Congress and the National Archives
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.