YouTube is loaded with tools and settings that teachers and students often overlook. The YouTube audio slideshow tool is one of those overlooked tools built into YouTube. I often demonstrate it in my workshops on video creation. In the video embedded below I provide a demonstration of how to use YouTube’s audio slideshow creation tool.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. 10 Good Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms Add-ons for Teachers
2. Five Ways Students Can Share Videos Without YouTube
3. How to Create an Audio Slideshow With Annotations in YouTube
4. How to Sign Documents That Have Been Emailed to You Without Printing Them
5. Journey to the Centre of the Earth – An Animated Infographic
6. Two New Apps That Are Great for Recording Audio Interviews
7. 5 Free Tools for Creating Whiteboard Videos
This week I opened registration for the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp being held on July 13 &14. The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp is a two day, hands-on learning experience for teachers. This year’s event is being held in downtown Portland, Maine just a few blocks from the ocean, great dining, and iconic lighthouses. Register by April 16th to save $50 on registration.