Practical Ed Tech Tip of the Week – Six Ways to Create Flipped Video Lessons
A few months ago I created and posted a video about making flipped video lessons on VideoNot.es. Since then I’ve made videos about more tools for creating flipped video lessons. The most recent video is about Vialogues which allows you to build online discussions around videos hosted online and videos that you have saved on your computer. The video about using Vialogues and the video about VideoNot.es have been added to a new YouTube playlist that I’ve titled Creating Flipped Lessons. Six videos are currently in the playlist and I’ll be adding more as I produce new screencasts. The playlist is embedded below.
Here are this week’s most popular posts on FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Tools for Creating Animations in Your Browser or On Your Tablet
2. Parapara Animation – Create Stopmotion Animations in Your Browser
3. Analyze My Writing – Way More Than Word Clouds
4. Inspire Young Writers With Write About
5. Stay Focusd – A Chrome Extension That Helps You Eliminate Distractions
6. Ten Resources for Helping Students Learn to Code and Program
7. 5 Videos on Making Flipped Video Lessons
The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp being held on July 13 &14. The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp is a two day, hands-on learning experience for teachers. This year’s event is being held in downtown Portland, Maine just a few blocks from the ocean, great dining, and iconic lighthouses. Only eight seats are left.