On Friday at the 21st Century Technology and Learning Symposium I presented a short workshop about mind maps and timelines. Google Drawings was one of the tools that we used to create mind maps during the workshop. In the video embedded below I provide a demonstration of how to use Google Drawings to create a mind map. In the video I also demonstrate how to use Google Drawings to add hyperlinked labels to images in Google Drawings.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. 7 Tools for Adding Questions and Notes to Videos
2. Quick Rubric Provides an Easy Way to Craft Rubrics
3. 151 Practical Ed Tech Tips
4. Life on Minimum Wage – An Economics Lesson
5. Sorting TED-Ed Lessons by Grade Level
6. Coggle – Mind Mapping With Instant Messaging
7. My Reading Mapped is Back!