As I wrote earlier this week on Free Technology for Teachers, Google Calendar keeps my life on schedule. I use Google Calendar for keeping track of everything from keeping track of the classes I’m teaching to remembering when the babysitter is available. Once you understand it, you’ll find that it runs your life too. Understanding how to use Google Calendar is an essential part of making the transition to G Suite for Education. In the video embedded below I provide five tips for new Google Calendar users.
Learn even more about Google Calendar and G Suite in Getting Going With G Suite. The next course begins on June 1st. The course carries the option to earn three graduate credits.
Here are the week’s most popular posts on FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. 7 Blogging Tools for Teachers Compared and Ranked
2. 5 Google Calendar Tips for New Users
3. 21 Real World Math Lessons for High School Students
4. DocsTeach Adds New Analysis Activities for Students
5. How to Disable Google Drive Email Notifications
6. Augmented Reality vs. Virtual Reality
7. How to Create Gmail Filters
Looking for a keynote or workshop? Click here to learn about my professional development services.