Over the summer Google released a bunch of updates to some of the G Suite products that teachers and students use most. During the summer I published some articles about a few of the updates, but I didn’t put them all together in one place until today. In the document that is embedded below (click here if you cannot see it) I provide an overview of 18 updates to Google Forms, Classroom, Earth, Expeditions, and YouTube.
I will be covering many of the updated Google Forms features in Tuesday afternoon’s webinar Google Forms & Sheets for Beginners.
Here are the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Ten Things You Can Do With Google Forms
2. My Go-to Google Tools for Social Studies Classrooms
3. Flip Anim – Quickly Create Animated GIFs
4. Three Google Classroom Updates That You Will Appreciate
5. Alternatives to YouTube’s Video Editor – It’s Going Away
6. Free Solar Eclipse Glasses in Your Community
7. Ten Things Students Can Do With Google Keep