Flippity is a great service that provides easy-to-follow Google Sheets templates. Recently, Flippity added a new template that you can use to build your custom typing tests. Watch my video embedded below to see how to make a typing test in Google Sheets. With the addition of the typing test template, Flippity now offers sixteen free Google Sheets templates. You can access the templates through the Flippity website or through the free Flippity Add-on for Google Sheets.
Here’s the complete list of templates offered by Flippity:
- Flashcards, Quiz Show, Typing Test, Random Name Picker, Badge Tracker, Spelling Test, Crossword Puzzle, Word Search, Bingo, Hangman, Progress Indicator, Memory Game, MadLibs, Mix & Match, Certificates.
These were the week’s most popular posts on FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. 16 Videos About the Science of Winter Olympics Sports
2. Free Hands-on STEM Lesson Plans and Projects
3. A Large Collection of Virtual Chemistry Labs and Lessons
4. 5 Observations Students Can Record With Google’s Science Journal App
5. 7 Ways to Create Screencasts on Chromebooks – Updated for 2018
6. These Google Docs Add-ons Make It Easy to Find Public Domain Images
7. How to Create a Multimedia Quiz With Microsoft Forms
I’ve given keynotes at conferences from Australia to Alaska for groups of all sizes from 50 to 2,000+. My keynotes focus on providing teachers and school administrators with practical ways to use technology to create better learning experiences for all students. I like to shine the light on others and so I often share examples of great work done by others as well as my own. Click here to book me today.