Six weeks ago more than 100 people participated in my one hour webinar titled 5 Video Projects for Almost Every Classroom. If you missed it, you can access the recording here. That webinar was designed to provide an overview of some of the tools that you can use to make videos with your students and for your students. In one hour it isn’t possible to go into depth on each of the tools. That’s why I’m building a new online course that goes into depth on how to use video creation tools in your classroom.
In The Complete Guide to Classroom Video Projects you will learn:
- How to complete five classroom video projects from start to finish.
- How to complete each project on Chromebooks, iPads, Android tablets, Macs, and Windows computers.
- The best ways to save and share videos while protecting student privacy.
- Where to find free media to use in your classroom projects.
- Assessment strategies.
The Complete Guide to Classroom Video Projects will be available on May 7th. Register your interest below to be notified when the course goes on sale.
- Anyone who participated in the webinar in March or watched the recording and fills out the form below will get an additional $20 off the early access price.