The beginning of the new school when the weather is still warm is a great time to take your students outside for some lessons. In this live webinar you’ll learn five ways that you can incorporate technology into outdoor lessons. These strategies can be used in elementary school, middle school, or high school settings. Join me on July 31st at 4pm Eastern Time to learn how you can blend technology into outdoor lessons.
In this webinar you’ll learn about:
- Augmented Reality
- Digital mapping
- Activity tracking
- Observing and collecting scientific data
Your registration includes:
- Access to the live webinar on July 31st at 4pm Eastern Time.
- Please take advantage of the Q&A too!
- Unlimited access to the webinar recording.
- Digital handouts.
- PD certificate.
What people have said about previous offerings of this webinar:
- Thanks for doing this webinar. I think it was the best $20 I ever spent. I learned a ton of new ideas for the final term of this school year. ~ Laurie P.
- Thank you very much! Worthwhile! ~ Jill C.