The new school year is here for almost all of us. At this time every year for the last three years I have published my free Practical Ed Tech Handbook. I’ve just finished the fourth edition of it for the 2018-19 school year. This year’s edition has new sections about augmented reality, virtual reality, and programming.
The 2018-19 edition of the free Practical Ed Tech Handbook includes nine sections. Those nine sections are:
- Communication tools and strategies.
- Search strategies.
- Digital citizenship
- Video creation and flipped lessons.
- Audio recording and publishing.
- Backchannels and informal assessments.
- Digital portfolios.
- Augmented reality and virtual reality.
You can view the 2018-19 Practical Ed Tech Handbook as embedded below or you can download it through this Box.com link. If Box is blocked in your school, please send me an email at richard (at) byrne.media to request a copy.
These were last week’s most popular posts on FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. What To Do When Your Classroom Technology Fails
2. New Artifact Collections Added to DocsTeach
3. Three Tools to Help Students Understand Classroom Noise
4. MyBib – A Free Citation Generator
5. 5 Back-to-School Tech Tips for Teachers
6. A Couple of Reminders About Email Etiquette
7. How to Add Emojis to Google Docs – And a Classroom Activity
If you would like to have me lead a professional development day at your school during this school year, please send me an email at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com – or click here for more information about my professional development services.