This week on Free Technology for Teachers I published a series of posts featuring videos that demonstrated need-to-know features of Google Slides. The posts covered what you need to know about using images, audio, and video in Google Slides. I’ve put all three videos together here.
Five Ways to Edit Images in Google Slides
Five Tips on Using Audio in Google Slides
1. How to upload audio files.
2. How to loop audio.
3. How to hide audio icon.
4. How to adjust audio icon.
5. Sharing settings for audio files.
Five Tips for Using Video in Google Slides
1. Three ways to add audio.
2. Automatic playback.
3. Selecting specific portions for playback.
4. Muting audio within the video.
5. Adding drop shadows.