Like many of you, I have to teach students who are online and students who are in my classroom. Sometimes I have to do both at the same time! Getting students to interact and getting a sense of whether or not they’re “getting it” is a challenge in a hybrid or virtual classroom.
In Fun Formative Assessments for Virtual and Hybrid Classrooms I’m going to share the tools and techniques that I’m using to get students to interact and to gauge their understanding of the day’s lesson as well as the current unit as a whole.
In this webinar you will learn how to use free tech tools to create and conduct fun, engaging, and informative formative assessments. Whether you teach elementary school, middle school, or high school, you will come away from this webinar with fun formative assessment activities that you can do tomorrow.
Fun Formative Assessments for Virtual and Hybrid Classrooms addresses the needs of teachers who are trying to find new ways to engage students in learning and sharing in virtual and hybrid environments.
Five Things You Can Learn In This Live Webinar:
- What makes a formative assessment valuable to you while also fun for students.
- How to create fun formative assessments for virtual and hybrid classrooms.
- Why you should leverage students’ picture-taking habits for formative assessment.
- Development of engaging formative assessment activities that use a variety of question formats.
- How to include students in the creation of formative assessments.
When is it?
- Live on Tuesday, October 13th at 4pm ET!
- It will be recorded for those who register but cannot attend the live session.
- Live webinar
- Access to the recording.