This school year has many of us teaching students in our classrooms as well as students online. For many of us that means we’re making instructional videos to address the needs of in-person and online students. If you find yourself needing to make instructional videos, but you’re not sure how best to do it, this self-paced course is for you!
In this course you will learn:
- Best practices for creating instructional videos.
- Five easy methods for making instructional videos.
- How to responsibly share video lessons with your students.
- The equipment you do and don’t need.
- How to avoid copyright problems.
- How to make sure your students actually watch your video lessons!
- Six self-paced modules.
- Q&A is available in each module.
- A PD certificate is available at the completion of the course.
- This course is designed for teachers who will use Windows, Mac, or Chromebook computers to create video lessons.
- When you register you will have immediate access to all of the course modules for one year. You can go back through the modules as many times as you’d like during the year.
- Group registration is available. Email richard (at) byrne.media to learn more.