Last week the most popular post on Free Technology for Teacher featured a table in which I compared six tools for creating quiz games. That table was created in Google Documents. A table was the best way to show a lot of information at a glance. Google Documents and Google Slides make it easy to create tables. In the following two videos I demonstrate how to create and format tables in Google Documents and in Google Slides.
Learn more about using Google Docs, Google Slides, and the rest of G Suite for Education in my online course Getting Going With G Suite. The next class starts on November 21st.
Here are this week’s most popular postsn from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Six Tools for Creating Classroom Quiz Games – A Comparison Chart
2. Math Playground – Hundreds of Math Games & Instructional Videos
3. 5 Videos to Help Students Understand the Electoral College
4. 5 Map Creation Activities for Geography Awareness Week
5. 11 Video Tutorials About Creating Multimedia Maps
6. How to Create Multimedia Timelines on HSTRY.co
7. A Few Tips on Using Tables in Google Docs & Slides