Last week on Free Technology for Teachers I featured the latest free ebook of writing prompts from Make Beliefs Comix. Make Beliefs Comix now offers nine free ebooks of writing prompts for use with elementary and middle school students. All of the ebooks are fillable PDFs that students can write in on their computers or download and write in by hand. The free ebooks are just one part of what Make Beliefs Comix offers.
Make Beliefs Comix offers a multilingual comic strip creation service that makes it easy to get students started developing comics. Through Make Beliefs Comix students can create comic strips online without needing to register on the site. Watch my video below to see how easy it is to use Make Beliefs Comix.
Here are the most popular posts of the week on FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. The Things I Wish Every Teacher Knew About Technology…
2. 10 Ideas for Using Comics In Your Classroom
3. Great Ideas for Using Scratch in Elementary Math
4. Two Ways to Add Audio to Google Slides
5. Great Tools for Making Videos on Chromebooks
6. Benefits of Using Backchannels In Your Classroom
7. Three Ways for Students to Create Digital Flashcards
Looking for a keynote or workshop? Click here to learn about my professional development services.
I am currently offering five online courses:
- Getting Going With G Suite is a five week course that offers a graduate credit option.
- Teaching History With Technology is a three week course for middle school and high school social studies teachers.
- Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders is a three week course that walks you through how to create blogs and use social media to engage your community.
- Practical Ed Tech Jumpstart is the course for anyone who has looked at the educational technology landscape and wondered, “where do I start?”
- Finally, by request, I am offering from Blog to Job – A Teacherpreneur Jumpstart.