How to Use Flipgrid for Feedback
Flipgrid has been a hit whenever I have demonstrated it in a workshop or conference presentation during the last year. Flipgrid is a fantastic service for collecting video responses to prompts that you pose to your students. The basic idea behind Flipgrid is that it enables you to post a video prompt and then have your students respond through video by using the webcams in their laptops or through the cameras on their smartphones or tablets. All responses are collected and displayed in a grid format. Watch the following video and learn how to start using Flipgrid to gather video feedback.
Here are the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Five Tools for Creating Animations on Chromebooks
2. A Tip for Unorganized Google Drive Users Like Me
3. Music Crab – A Cute App for Learning to Read Music
4. Three Sites That Help Students Compare the Size of Countries and States
5. Chemistry in Slow Motion
6. Updated Menus and Toolbars Coming to Google Docs and Slides
7. PuppetMaster – A Great App for Creating Animated Movies
I offer a number of on-demand professional development courses including Teaching History With Technology and G Suite for Teachers. Significant discounts are available to groups of 5 or more teachers from the same school.
I’ve given keynotes at conferences from Australia to Alaska for groups of all sizes from 50 to 2,000+. My keynotes focus on providing teachers and school administrators with practical ways to use technology to create better learning experiences for all students. I like to shine the light on others and so I often share examples of great work done by others as well as my own. Click here to book me today.