If a student has ever said to you, “I can’t find anything about this,” the webinar that I’m hosting on February 15th is for you.
On February 15th I’m hosting Search Strategies for History Students and Teachers.
In this one hour webinar I’ll share the strategies and techniques that I’ve used with my own students to help them get beyond the first few pages of Google search results and dive deep into the research process.
Key points of the webinar include:
- How to craft interesting search lessons.
- Getting students beyond the first page of search results.
- Alternative search engines for history students
- Accessing and utilizing local, state, provincial and national archives.
- Guiding students through source evaluation.
Everyone who registers for the webinar will get a copy of my eBook, Search Strategies for History Students and Teachers.
Live and recorded access!
This will be hosted live at 4pm ET on February 15th! It will also be recorded for everyone who registers in advance.
The recording will be available the next day.