Update! A Record Version is Now Available Here!
Like a lot of you, I’ll be using Google Classroom, Google Meet and Google Calendar more than ever before this fall. I’ve been using these tools for years, but I know that many of you will be using them extensively for the first time. This webinar is for you!
On Wednesday at 4pm ET I hosted Get Organized With Google Classroom, Meet, and Calendar. This webinar is intended for those who are new to using Google Classroom, Google Calendar, and Google Meet. It’s also a good refresher for those who haven’t used Classroom, Calendar, or Meet in a while and want to see what’s new and helpful.
Highlights of the webinar:
- How to schedule and host Google Meet events.
- Tips for keeping students engaged in Google Meet.
- How to streamline your workflow through Google Classroom.
- How to organize and share resources with students.
- How to manage multiple course calendars without losing your mind.
- How to save time when giving feedback on students’ documents and presentations.
What’s included in your registration:
- Access to the recorded webinar and Q&A.
- Copy of the outline/ slides.
- PD certificate.